Can you block numbers on MetroPCS?
Open the Messages app, press and hold a contact (or phone number) and tap Block contact. To block multiple contacts, tap > Block contacts, select the contacts, and tap Block.
How do you unblock a number from MetroPCS?
Unblock a number
- Open your Phone app .
- Tap More .
- Tap Settings. Blocked numbers.
- Next to the number you want to unblock, tap Clear. Unblock.
Does * 61 block your number?
Block calls from your phone Press *60 and follow the voice prompts to turn on call blocking. Press *61 to add the last call received to your call block list.
How do I block a number from calling my MetroPCS phone?
How do I block a scam call on Metro?
- Download the free Scam Shield app and toggle on Scam Block.
- Dial #662# from your Metro by T-Mobile device.
- Log in to your account, then select My Account>Add Services>Protection>Scam Block.
- In the MyMetro App, select Shop>Add Services>Confirm your PIN>Scam Block>Modify Services.
How do u unblock someones number?
How to block a number on Android
- Open the Phone app.
- While on the Dial or Call Logs tab, tap the More Options menu, represented by the three vertical dots on the top-right of the app.
- Choose Call Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Tap Call blocking & Decline with message in the call settings.
- Tap Blocked numbers.
How do I block a phone number on a metro PC?
How to Block a Number on Metro PCs 1 Press the “Menu” button then press the “3” and “8” key on the keypad. 2 Press the “0” key then select “Block” from the list of options by using the navigation key. 3 Enter the phone number you wish to block messages from, then press the “Ok” button. See More….
How do I Turn on scam block on MetroPCS?
Most scam calls come from one time use numbers. Of over 500,000 uniquely identified scammer phone numbers, only around 24,000 numbers repeatedly make scam calls. Starting July 25, Scam ID will be automatically enabled for all MetroPCS customers. To turn on Scam Block, customers can dial #ONB# (#662#) or, to turn it off, dial #OFB# (#632#).
How can I block unwanted calls and text messages?
With Metro Block-it application, users will be able to block unwanted calls and text messages from any number they want. They will be able to block it right from their phone, unblock it if they decide so, or report to Do Not Call Registry and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act violations.
Can I use MetroPCS Metro block-it on my phone?
Right now, only MetroPCS Android smartphones can use this service but support for feature phones and BlackBerrys will soon be added. MetroPCS Metro Block-it application can be downloaded through the Metro App Store.