How do I change the DPI on my Corsair m65?
To manage DPI settings:
- Select your mouse in iCUE.
- Click DPI in the left menu.
- Click the + button in the DPI Presets window.
- Use the options in the DPI Stages window to customize your DPI settings.
- Click the menu button next to a DPI stage you want to use and select Activate.
What are the DPI settings on Corsair m65 Pro?
As standard the DPI is toggleable between five different settings – 800, 1,500, 3,000, 6,000 and 9,000 DPI, with the sniper button set to 400DPI.
What is the DPI for Corsair mouse?
The CORSAIR HARPOON RGB PRO gaming mouse sports a comfortable contoured shape, a 12,000 dpi sensor, and weighs an incredibly light 85g for endless hours of effortless gaming.
What are DPI stages?
Up to 5 stages. Colors are red, green, blue, light blue and yellow.
How do I change my DPI on my mouse?
Change mouse sensitivity (DPI) settings If your mouse doesn’t have DPI on-the-fly buttons, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center, select the mouse you are using, click basic settings, locate Sensitivity, make your changes.
How do I customize my Corsair mouse?
Follow the instructions below:
- Open iCUE.
- Select your mouse on the iCUE home screen.
- Click on Key Assignments on the left menu.
- Click the + button below Assignments.
- In the Assignment Type section, choose Mouse below REMAP.
- Choose the button/key you want to remap your button to; in this example, select “P.”
How do I change DPI settings in Windows 10?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click on the ”Settings” button.
- Click on the ”Devices” option in the settings menu.
- Click on the ”Mouse” option and click on “Additional mouse” options.
- A window will open. Now, click on the ”Pointer” option and move the slider to make changes in the DPI.
How do I check my DPI Windows 10?
Hold the left mouse button and move your mouse around 2-3 inches. Look at the first number in the bottom-left without moving your mouse and note it down. Repeat this process multiple times, then find the average of each measurement. This is your DPI.
Does Corsair mouses have a software?
Unite your setup. The next evolution in CORSAIR iCUE software is here, turning your entire setup into a cohesive, fully immersive ecosystem with intuitive control.