How do I connect my FlashAir camera?
- Install the FlashAir App for Android.
- Insert the FlashAir into a device (e.g. digital still camera) which is compatible with the card capacity and the card type.
- Tap the app icon to open the app.
- The app connects to the FlashAir automatically.
How do I format a FlashAir SD card?
Open the FlashAir utility. Select the “Format the card” tab. Click the “Format” button….
- Ensure it hasn’t been longer than 5 minutes since powering on the device with the FlashAir card installed.
- Check that the device with the FlashAir card installed is not automatically powering off before trying to connect.
Why FlashAir is not working?
Check that the device with the FlashAir card installed is not automatically powering off before trying to connect. Check that other wireless devices are not causing interference with the FlashAir connection between the two devices. If necessary, move to another location and retry the transfer.
How do I reset my Toshiba FlashAir password?
I have forgotten the security key (password)
- Open the FlashAir utility.
- Select the “Card Setting” tab.
- Under “Wireless LAN Setting” enter a new password.
- Select “Apply”.
- Select “Yes” when prompted to save the web access settings.
How do I connect my Toshiba FlashAir to my phone?
Here’s how it works:
- Turn on your camera with the Toshiba FlashAir inside of it.
- Go to your phone or computer’s Wi-Fi settings and connect to the Wi-Fi network from your card (for the FlashAir, the default is flashair_randomalphanumericstring).
- Open up the Android, iOS or desktop app, and download your pictures.
How do I download pictures from Flashair?
Select the photos you want to transfer by tapping on the thumbnails, then tap the red download button in the bottom right corner to start the download process. Select whether you want to transfer New, Selected or All photos in that folder.
How do I access the SD card on my Android phone?
- Open the app drawer on your Android device, scroll through the applications list and tap “My Files” to open the My Files app.
- Tap “SD Card” under the Local Storage heading to display the contents of your SD card.
- Select the folder containing the files you want to view.
Do SD cards have WiFi?
While full-sized SD cards can use WiFi technology, it’s not yet available on Micro SD cards. This is an important distinction, since many SD-enabled devices actually use Micro SD. That said, depending on your device, all hope is not lost. For larger devices, one option is to use a USB WiFi adapter.