How do I contact OKDHS?

How do I contact OKDHS?

Select here to apply or renew your SNAP and Child Care Subsidy benefits online….

Street address: 2409 N. Kelley Ave. Oklahoma City, OK 73111
Phone: (405) 522-5818 1-800-884-1534
Fax: (405) 522-2586
Hours: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday – Friday

How much is on the P-EBT card Oklahoma?

The standard benefit will be $375. All students who qualified for 2020-21 school year P-EBT benefits as of May 2021 will qualify for Summer 2021 P-EBT benefits. This includes students who were graduating seniors.

Where can I find Oklahoma Department of Human Services Case Information?

Visit to appy for or receive information about assistance including Energy Assistance, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. To see your OKDHS case information plus Child Support and Foster Parenting, you can visit

How do I get food stamps in Tulsa OK?

Tulsa Food Stamp Program. The Department of Human Services in Oklahoma allows for individuals and their families to apply for food assistance. Low income families are able to have access to healthy meals from the federal funds provided to them through this program and the USDA.

How do I contact the Foster Care Ombudsman in Oklahoma?

If you are a foster parent and you wish to speak with the Foster Care Ombudsman about any questions or concerns, please call (405) 522-2720 or 1-800-522-8014

Where can I find information about child care facilities in Oklahoma?

Child Care Locator/Summary of Facility Monitoring – Search for quality child care in your area or review monitoring reports of Oklahoma child care facilities. Child Care Restricted Registry (Joshua’s List) – Find information about abuse or neglect for individuals and child care facilities.

Related Posts