How do I promote my free eBook on Facebook?
5 Great Ways To Promote Your eBook Via Facebook
- Use giveaways. Giveaways on Facebook are a powerful way to gain exposure, and place your book in the hands of new audiences, who might even leave reviews.
- Place a tab on your page.
- Use Facebook Ads.
- Use Facebook Videos.
- Create offers.
Can you do Facebook Ads for free?
You can realistically advertise on Facebook or any other marketing platform (like Google Ad, Twitter, etc.) for FREE as long as you focus on optimizing this one metric called Return on Ad Spend (ROAS). You just need to maintain your profitable ROAS.
Does Facebook advertising work for books?
Writing a book involves so much work that you would be crazy to not want to get it in front of as many people as possible. That’s where the power of Facebook ads comes into play. Facebook lets you use their incredibly powerful advertising platform so that your book can get the exposure that it truly deserves.
What is the best book on Facebook advertising?
Then here are some of the best books for Facebook ads in 2019.
- #1: Ultimate Guide to Facebook Advertising: How to Access 1 Billion Potential Customers in 10 Minutes.
- #2: The Complete Guide to Facebook Advertising.
- #3: Facebook Marketing Like I’m 5: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering.
How do I get people to read my eBook?
Five Ways To Get People To Read Your Ebook
- Create supporting content. Popular eBooks don’t stand alone: you should make every effort to support them with relevant supplementary content.
- Promote it across several channels.
- Prepare for landing.
- Be a guest, be a guest.
- Make it easy for them.
How do you get your book sponsored on Facebook?
Enter the author Facebook page. Creating a separate page for yourself as an author allows you to dedicate that space to promoting your book(s). You can schedule events—giveaways, book tours, release dates—connect to your readers in a professional space, and use the page to link to your website and/or blog.
Do Facebook ads work for authors?
The most common way for authors to use Facebook Ads is to advertise their books on retailers like Amazon, Apple or Kobo. This means that when a reader clicks on an ad, it takes them directly to a page where they can instantly buy the book.
How do I find books advertised on Facebook?
Searching the Ad Library
- Go to the Ad Library at https://www.facebook.com/ads/library.
- Select a country.
- In the Ad category dropdown, select All ads.
- Enter what you’re looking for in the search bar.
- Select See ad details to see more information about an ad.
How do I market my eBook?
17 Best Ebook Marketing Strategies You Should Try Today
- Start with a quality ebook.
- Set up your conversion funnel.
- Craft a compelling sales page.
- Tell everyone through social media.
- Create a video about your ebook.
- Email your newsletter subscribers.
- Repurpose sections of your ebook into other content formats.
Does $5 Facebook ads work?
$5 Facebook Ads are the Perfect Way to Grow See if you’re able to slowly bring in new interests that work for you. You don’t have to limit yourself to interests. You can also do this with look-alike audiences and get really granular in your testing at this level.
How do I sell my ebook on Facebook marketplace?
Select the Fan Page you want to sell on. Then type your status update, upload a strong image of the eBook, add a product title, set the price, and click the orange “Next” button.
How do I advertise my novel?
Read more about this in our complete step-by-step marketing plan as well as in Scribe’s free marketing course.
- Contact Media, Bloggers & Influencers.
- Write Guest Posts and Articles.
- Go on Podcasts.
- Gather Book Reviews on Amazon.
- Use Your Email List.
- Use Your Social Media Presence.
- Write LinkedIn Articles.