How do I setup my email account in Outlook?
- Open Outlook and select File > Add Account. If you haven’t launched Outlook before, you’ll see a welcome screen.
- Enter your email address and select Connect. If your screen looks different, enter your name, email address, and password, and select Next.
- If prompted, enter your password and select OK.
- Select Finish.
What is the mail server for Outlook 2016?
Open Microsoft Outlook 2016 and click File in the menu. Under Account Information, click + Add Account. Select Manual setup or additional server types and click Next….Step-by-Step Instructions.
|Incoming mail server||imap.ionos.com|
|Outgoing mail server||smtp.ionos.com|
How do I find my incoming and outgoing mail server in Outlook 2016?
In Outlook, click File. Then navigate to Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, double-click on the account you want to connect to HubSpot. Below Server Information, you can find your incoming mail server (IMAP) and outgoing mail server (SMTP) names.
Where is Account Settings in Outlook?
Update or change your email settings in Outlook for Windows
- Open Outlook and select File.
- Use the dropdown under Account Information to select the account you want to change.
- Select Account Settings.
- Select the type of information you want to change.
- The most common settings you’ll change are Server Settings.
How do I setup my email account on my laptop?
Windows Mail Set up
- Click on the Settings icon (gear) > Manage Accounts > Add Account.
- A new window will open. Select “Other Account” from the list.
- Enter your Email address, Full Name, and Email Password.
- Click “Sign In” and you’re done!