What are the 10 largest states by GDP?
Here are the 10 states with the highest GDP:
- California (3,120,386 million)
- Texas (1,772,132 million)
- New York (1,705,127 million)
- Florida (1,111,614 million)
- Illinois (875,671 million)
- Pennsylvania (788,500 million)
- Ohio (683,460 million)
- Washington (632,013 million)
Which US state has the best economy?
Washington topped the list of best state economies, ranking third on economic activity, seventh on economic health, and second on innovation potential. Utah and California rounded out the top three state economies. At the bottom of the list were Louisiana, Alaska, and West Virginia.
Which US city has the highest GDP?
New York-Newark-Jersey City
Real GDP for the top 50 metropolitan statistical areas (millions of dollars)
|2017 rank||Metropolitan area|
|1||New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA (Metropolitan Statistical Area)|
|2||Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA (Metropolitan Statistical Area)|
|3||Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI (Metropolitan Statistical Area)|
Which US state is the most powerful?
Texas has a number of capabilities that elevate the Lone Star State to the #1 position. Its sheer size is a significant factor — the Texas National Guard is host to nearly 21,000 troops, including its army and air components.
Which U.S. state has the fastest growing economy?
Here are the states with the fastest-growing economies.
- Tennessee. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- Utah. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- Indiana. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- South Carolina. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- Arkansas. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- New Hampshire. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- Kentucky. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
- Maine. Updated Jun 4, 2022.
Who has the strongest economy in the United States?
Overall, in the calendar year 2021, the United States’ Nominal GDP at Current Prices totaled at $23.00 Trillion, as compared to $20.89 Trillion in 2020. The three U.S. states with the highest GDPs were California ($3.36 Trillion), Texas ($1.99 Trillion), and New York ($1.85 Trillion).
What is the most powerful city in America?
Share this article
|Rank||Combined Global City Index||Population (millions)|
|1||New York||18.9 (1)|
|3||Washington, D.C.||5.3 (8)|
Is New York the richest state?
3. New York. New York is the third-richest state in the United States, with a GDP of $1,705,127,000. New York’s median household income is the 15th-highest among all states at $72,108.
Which US state is better to live in?
Best States 2021
- #1. Washington.
- #2. Minnesota.
- #3. Utah.
- #4. New Hampshire.
- #5. Idaho.
What state is the most developed?
List of U.S. states and territories by Human Development Index
|Rank||State, federal district, or territory||HDI (2019)|
|Very high human development|