What do I do if I left my phone in the bus?
All replies. Report to the police where it was lost and to the bus company. Beyond that there is nothing you can do until it is turned on, connected to the Internet, and you had enable Find My Phone prior to its loss.
How do I find lost items on the MRT?
For assistance with Lost & Found items, please contact us at 1800 336 8900 daily from 7.30am to 8.00pm. Click here to lodge a Lost & Found report. All recovered items not claimed after three months from the date of the report will be disposed of or donated to charity.
How do you call SMRT?
To claim your item, please call the Customer Relations Hotline at 1800-336 8900 to schedule an appointment.
How do I report a lost item on SBS bus?
Lost & Found assistance at 6383 7211, which is available throughout bus/train operating hours.
How do I contact SBS Transit?
SBS Transit Customer Care Hotline at 1800 – 287 2727 from Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays, from 7.30am to 8.00pm. We reserve the right to not entertain callers who are abusive to our call agents. Email to [email protected].
Does SBS lost and found work?
Lost & Found assistance at 6383 7211, which is available throughout bus/train operating hours. By providing your personal details in this feedback, you agree to our organisation contacting you for purposes of furthering the investigation into locating your lost item.
What to do if I lost something on the train?
If you have lost an item on the train, you will need to contact the station where that train terminated. As CrossCountry do not directly manage any stations, any luggage left that has been found on our trains is safely stored at the station where your train terminates.
Where can I collect lost and found in Singapore?
If you are not accredited with us, please contact FUPO at [email protected] or call +65 6842 9645. For individuals and non-accredited entities, you may hand over your found property to the nearest Neighbourhood Police Centre or Neighbourhood Police Post.
How can I find something I lost at home fast?
Where Did I Put That? 7 Tips For Finding Lost Items In Your Home
- Organize the Entryway.
- Search Cluttered Spaces First.
- Create a Reminder System.
- Make Spaces Work For You.
- Make it Automatic.
- Search the Right Way.
- Apps to the Rescue.
How do I lodge a complaint to SBS Transit?
- SBS Transit Customer Care Hotline at 1800 – 287 2727 from Mondays to Sundays, including public holidays, from 7.30am to 8.00pm.
- Email to [email protected].
- Postage paid printed feedback form from any Passenger Service Counters at our Bus Interchanges, North East Line and Downtown Line MRT Stations.
What do I do if I left something in a taxi?
Don’t Panic: 4 Steps to Take If You Leave Something in a Cab
- Collect the Information You Have About the Cab. The more information you have about the cab, the better your chances of recovering your lost possessions.
- Protect Your Security.
- Fill Out a Lost and Found Form.
- Call the Local Information Authority.