What is Army Relief fund?
(a) Army Central Welfare Fund. The contribution received in this fund are utilised to pay financial assistance/ grant to widows of our Soldiers, their Next of Kin, Dependents and needy Ex- Servicemen as a welfare measure.
How do I pay my National Defence Fund?
The fund accepts online contributions. Such contributions can be made through the website i.e. ndf.gov.in, pmindia.gov.in and www.onlinesbi.com website of State Bank of India. Collection account number is 11084239799 with State Bank of India, Institutional Division, 4th Floor, Parliament Street, New Delhi.
What is CTS fund in army?
Army Central Welfare Fund. GRANT FROM ARMY CENTRAL WELFARE FUND. Demise Grant. 1. The grant @ 5,000/- per individual is released to all Records Offices as well as to Indian Embassy, Kathmandu (Military Wing) directly to NOKs of Retired JCO’s and Other Ranks wef 15 Jan 2011.
Can we contribute amount to National Defence Fund?
Section 183 of the Companies Act, 2013 explicitly provides the provisions for Contribution of any amount by a company to National Defence Fund or any other Fund approved by the Central Government for the purpose of national defence.
Who qualifies for AER?
Who is eligible for AER assistance?
- Active duty Soldiers and their eligible family members.
- Soldiers retired from active duty because of longevity and their eligible family members.
- Retired Army Reserve and National Guard Soldiers receiving retired pay and their eligible family members.
What is ACS army?
All Army Community Services (ACS) programs support Soldiers, civilian employees and Families in maintaining readiness by coordinating and delivering comprehensive, responsive services that promote self-reliance, resiliency and stability.
Can I donate to Indian Army?
Online Contributions / Donations to National Defence Fund National Defence Fund, (NDF) accepts voluntary donations from Individuals, Organizations, Trusts, Companies and Institutions etc. All donations towards NDF are exempt from Income Tax under section 80(G).
How can I help my Indian Army?
5 ways in which you can donate to Indian Army
- #1. National Defence Fund for welfare of Armed Forces.
- #2. The Army Welfare Fund Battle Casualties.
- #3. Donate to the Army Central Welfare Fund.
- #4. Contributions to Paraplegic Rehabilitation Centre in Pune.
- #5. You can make donations to ‘Bharat Ke Veer’
Who is the head of CSD canteen?
Harsh Vardhan Singh – Area Manager CSD Depot – Canteen Stores Department(CSD), Ministry of Defence, Govt of India | LinkedIn.
What is NOK full form?
NOK Stands for Next of Kin . Next of kin are the closest people living blood relatives.
How can I help Indian army?
How does Army Emergency Relief work?
Army Emergency Relief (AER) is a private, nonprofit organization that was created to help Soldiers and their Family members who experience financial emergencies. AER provides funds to help Soldiers with immediate financial needs with rent, utilities, emergency travel, etc.
How can I help Indian Army?
How can you help the Army?
Easy Ways to Support Our Troops and Their Families Around…
- Volunteering to place flags on grave sites.
- Reach out to a military family in your community.
- Invite a service member over for a holiday meal or celebration.
- Visit an older veteran or wounded vet.
- Foster a pet.
- Put it in writing.
- Send expired coupons.