What to do in North Georgia when it rains?
A few downpours are the perfect excuse to pack up the kids and head to these fun indoor attractions in Georgia.
- Museum of Aviation.
- Museum of Arts and Science.
- The Pirates’ House.
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace.
- Atlanta History Center.
- Indoor Water Parks.
- Monster Mini Golf.
What is there to do in Blue Ridge in February?
Here are 5 things to do in the Blue Ridge during the winter:
- Skiing and Snow Boarding in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Visit Biltmore Estate.
- Spas in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Waterfalls & Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Take a scenic drive.
- Final Tips:
What attractions are open in Georgia?
Now Open Attractions in Atlanta
- Zoo Atlanta.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- Stone Mountain.
- Ready Set FUN!
- Southern Museum of Civil War & Locomotive History.
- Fort Yargo.
- Lookout Mountain/Rock City.
What is there to do near me in Georgia?
Here are our picks for the best things to do and places to visit in Georgia.
- Savannah Historic District. LouieLea / Shutterstock.
- Georgia Aquarium.
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights.
- Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest.
- Pin Point Heritage Museum.
- Cumberland Island.
- Jimmy Carter National Historic Site.
- Callaway Gardens.
Who’s on Stone Mountain Park?
Stone Mountain is well known for not only its geology, but also the enormous rock relief on its north face, the largest bas-relief artwork in the world. The carving, completed in 1972, depicts three Confederate leaders, Jefferson Davis, Robert E. Lee, and Stonewall Jackson.
What is the most visited city in Georgia?
Atlanta Is the Most-Visited Destination in Georgia.