Which is the best app for slow motion video?
10 Best Slow Motion Video Apps for Android
- Slow Motion Video FX. Slow Motion Video FX is one of the best slow motion camera and video app for Android.
- Slow Motion Camera.
- Videoshop – Video Editor.
- Video Speed.
- Slow Motion Video Maker.
- Slow Motion Video Zoom Player.
- Slow Motion: Speed Video Editor.
What is the slow motion app?
Slo Mo Video is the best way edit the playback speed of your videos. Choose from your library or record a new one with the camera. Select which moments you want to speed up or slow down. Choose from a wide variety of speeds.
Can you turn a video into slow motion Android?
Open VITA app on your phone and tap on “New Project” Now, choose the video from your phone which you want to convert into slow motion. After loading, select the “Edit” option from the bottom menu bar. Next, tap on “Speed” and drag the slider to make the speed slow.
How do I change the speed on my InShot?
- Especially, open InShot app.
- Here, hit the Video button.
- Select the video and tap on the arrow icon.
- Make a click on the Speed option.
- Change Video Speed and push the arrow icon.
- Last, make a click on the Save button.
- Perfect job! Now you have changed video speed on InShot.
Can you add slow motion to a video on iPhone?
Open a video shot in Slo-mo mode, then tap Edit. Drag the white vertical bars beneath the frame viewer to set where the video is played in slow motion.
How can I slow down a video for free?
Change video speed for free online.
- Select. Upload a video from your device. Choose a video up to 1 hour long.
- Change speed. Choose from a handful of speeds to slow down or speed up your clip.
- Download. Instantly download your new video.
How do you make an iPhone video slow motion?
Trim video length and adjust slow motion on iPhone
- In Photos, open the video, then tap Edit.
- Drag either end of the frame viewer below the video to change the start and stop times, then tap Done.
- Tap Save Video to save only the trimmed video, or Save Video as New Clip to save both versions of the video.