How can I get weekday name in MySQL?
MySQL: DAYNAME Function
- Description. The MySQL DAYNAME function returns the weekday name for a date.
- Syntax. The syntax for the DAYNAME function in MySQL is: DAYNAME( date_value )
- Note. The DAYNAME function returns the name of the weekday (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc.)
- Applies To.
How do I display the day name in SQL?
Method 1: DateName() Function for Day Name DECLARE @DateVal DATE = ‘2020-07-27’ ; SELECT @DateVal As [ Date ], DATENAME(WEEKDAY, @DateVal) AS [ Day Name ];
How do I get weekday in SQL?
SQL Server has a couple of inbuilt functions to get the day of week from the given date. To get the name of the day of week, you can use DATENAME function and to get the number of the day of week, you can use DATEPART function.
How do I display weekday in SQL?
MySQL WEEKDAY() Function The WEEKDAY() function returns the weekday number for a given date. Note: 0 = Monday, 1 = Tuesday, 2 = Wednesday, 3 = Thursday, 4 = Friday, 5 = Saturday, 6 = Sunday.
How do I find the week number in SQL Server?
How to Get the Week Number from a Date in SQL Server
- SELECT DATENAME(ww, ‘2013-07-12 15:48:26.467’)
- SELECT DATENAME(ww, ‘2011-04-17’)
- The results for week number and day of the week depend on your language settings.
How do I display weeks in SQL?
SQL Server provides a function called DATEPART() , which returns a specified part (year, quarter, month, week, hour, minute, etc.) of a specified date. ORDER BY DATEPART(week, RegistrationDate);
How do I get week number in SQL?
What is MySQL Curdate?
MySQL CURDATE() Function The CURDATE() function returns the current date. Note: The date is returned as “YYYY-MM-DD” (string) or as YYYYMMDD (numeric). Note: This function equals the CURRENT_DATE() function.
How do I get next week Monday date in SQL?
SQL – Calculate Most Recent Monday, Last Sunday, or Last Monday
- DECLARE @MostRecentMonday DATETIME = DATEDIFF(day, 0, GETDATE() – DATEDIFF(day, 0, GETDATE()) %7)
- DECLARE @LastSunday DATETIME = DATEADD(day, –1 * (( @CurrentWeekday % 7) – 1), GETDATE())
How do I display weekly data in SQL?
ORDER BY DATEPART(week, RegistrationDate); As you can see, the DATEPART() function takes two arguments: datepart (i.e., the identifier of the desired part) and the date from which you extract the part. The DATEPART() function has two datepart arguments that will return week data: week (also abbreviated wk , ww ).
How do I extract a week from a date?
Get week number from date
- Generic formula. =WEEKNUM(date)
- To get the week number from a date, you can use the WEEKNUM function.
- The WEEKNUM function takes a date and returns a week number (1-54) that corresponds to the week of year.
- Week numbers in Excel (Ron de Bruin)
How to get current date and time in MySQL?
Definition and Usage. The NOW () function returns the current date and time.
How to query MySQL on the current week?
– Current Date Record – Current WEEK Record – Get Day Wise Current Week Data – Current Month Record – Get Month Wise Current Year Data – Day Wise Current Month Data – Current Year Record – Year Wise Date
When is the beginning of time in MySQL?
The date argument specifies the starting date or datetime value. expr is an expression specifying the interval value to be added or subtracted from the starting date. expr is evaluated as a string; it may start with a – for negative intervals. unit is a keyword indicating the units in which the expression should be interpreted.
How do I get month from date in MySQL?
Definition and Usage