How do I add plugins to GLPI?
The plugin’s directory must have the same name as the plugin: Good: glpi/plugins/formcreator….Install the Plugin
- Uncompress the archive.
- Move the formcreator directory to the /plugins directory.
- Navigate to the Configuration > Plugins page,
- Install and activate the plugin.
How do I update my GLPI plugins?
- Go to the official website https://glpi-project.org/downloads/ and download the latest version.
- Unzip the archive and sending its contents to the server.
What is GLPI entity?
Entity concept is a key concept in GLPI. Having many similarities with a hierarchy or a division inside a company, it allows on a single instance of GLPI to isolate sets organized in a hierarchical manner. The chosen term is voluntarily neutral in order to adapt to many information systems.
How do I change my GLPI theme?
Look in the menu: Plugins > Themes Manager. You have a listing and preview of all the installed themes. Select “Set as default theme” for the theme you want.
How do I check my Glpi version?
GLPI – Check for a newer version not working You can find the feature under found in Administration > Maintenance or Setup > Automatic action > checkupdate. I’ve tested the feature on a few different builds I have running at various sites. 0.84. 8 = A new version is available: 0.85.
How do I install Glpi 10?
- Step 1: Install LAMP Stack in RHEL 8. Since GLPI will be administered from the front end, the first step is to install the LAMP stack.
- Step 2: Create a Database for GLPI.
- Step 3: Download the GLPI Installer.
- Step 4: Create an Apache Configuration for GLPI.
- Step 5: Complete the GLPI Installation from Browser.
What is Glpi installation?
GLPI is a free (as in “free speech” not as in “free beer”!) asset and helpdesk management solution accessible from a web browser built to manage all you asset management issues, from hardware components and software inventories management to user helpdesk management. Prerequisites. Web server.
How do I connect to Glpi?
Use the installation wizard
- Step 0 : Verify compatibility with your environment running GLPI.
- Step 1 : Configure the connection to the database.
- Step 2: Create or choose the database and initialize it.
- Step 3 : Initialization of the database.
- Step 4 : The installation of GLPI is now finished.
How do I update Fusion inventory plugin in Glpi?
Go to your GLPI, from the menu click on Configuration 1 -> Plugins 2 to access the plugin administration. You should see the FusionInventory 1 plugin, click on the Install 2 button. You must now Activate for the plugin, click on the Activate 1 button. Check the status of the plugin 1.
How do I start Glpi?
To get started with installing GLPI, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Install Apache2 HTTP.
- Step 2: Install MariaDB Database Server.
- Step 3: Install PHP 7.2 and Related Modules.
- Step 4: Create GLPI Database.
- Step 5: Download GLPI Latest Release.
- Step 6: Configure Apache2.
- Step 7: Enable the GLPI and Rewrite Module.
- 9 Comments.
How do I remove Glpi from my computer?
- Connect to GLPI ;
- Go to the object page, for example, to delete a computer, go to Assets > Computers ;
- Or alternatively: search the object in the search engine available on top of objects list ;
- Two choices of deletion are then possible: Unitary deletion: Click on object name ; Click on button Delete ;
What is FusionInventory agent exe?
The fusioninventory-agent.exe file is not a Windows system file. The software listens for or sends data on open ports to a LAN or the Internet. The program is not visible. fusioninventory-agent.exe appears to be a compressed file. Therefore the technical security rating is 55% dangerous.
Is GLPI still free?
GLPI is a Free Asset and IT Management Software package, Data center management, ITIL Service Desk, licenses tracking and software auditing.
Is GLPI free to use?
GLPI is a free (as in “free speech” not as in “free beer”!) asset and helpdesk management solution accessible from a web browser built to manage all you asset management issues, from hardware components and software inventories management to user helpdesk management.