How do I get to TCL settings?
Press the Home button on the TCL Android TV remote control to display the Home screen. Press ▲/▼ to select Device Preferences and then press OK. Press ▲/▼ to select the items you want to set, and then press OK.
How do I change display on TCL?
Press on the TCL TV remote, select Picture and then press OK. Press ▲/▼ to select the picture item you want to set, and then press OK. Set the picture items to your preferences one by one.
What are the buttons on the TCL remote?
Getting to Know your TCL Android TV Remote
- A – POWER Turn TV on and off.
- C – HOME Return to Home screen.
- E – BACK Return to previous screen.
- F -SOURCE Open input source shortcut.
- G – GOOGLE ASSISTANT Wake-up Google Assistant (Only available when connected to the Internet)
- I – VOLUME Raise or lower volume.
How do I get to Android TV settings?
To display the Settings menu, press the HOME button on the remote control, then select Settings. Watching TV: Broadcast settings such as channel setup, external inputs, subtitles, parental control, cable/satellite box (IR Blaster or Cable/Satellite box control compatible models only) etc.
How do I fix the picture on my TCL TV?
Go into Advanced picture settings.
- Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Press the right arrow button and select System.
- Press the right arrow button and select Power.
- Press the right arrow button and select System Restart.
- Press the right arrow button and select Restart.
Where are the controls on TCL TV?
Reach right under the TCL logo at the bottom of the TV: The middle button turns the set on. Pressing the middle button again allows navigation through different settings. Buttons to the left and the right control the volume.
Where is the TCL TV reset button?
Use the steps below to perform a factory reset on an Android TV: From the TCL Android TV remote control, press the Settings button. Scroll to More Settings > Device Preference > Reset. Select Factory data Reset on the Factory data Reset warning screen.
How do I adjust screen resolution?
- Right-click on the Desktop and select Display Settings.
- Select the display you want to change.
- Under Display resolution, select the desired resolution.
Why is my TV screen dark?
Some televisions have a Light Sensor function, which causes the picture to change brighter or darker based on the lighting conditions in the room. It may be possible to enhance picture brightness by turning off the Light Sensor or Automatic Brightness Control (depending on your TV model).
How do I setup my TCL Android TV?
- When your TV says, “Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” use your remote to to choose Skip.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- You might need to wait for the system to update.
- Choose Sign in and then Use your remote.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish setup.
How do I setup my TCL remote?
Press and hold the HOME and OK buttons on your remote control at the same time.
- This will initiate the pairing process.
- Note: Make sure to keep the remote within three (3) feet from your TV during the pairing process.
Does TCL TV have manual buttons?
The good news is that every TCL Roku TV comes equipped with a manual power control button. You just have to find it!
How can I use TCL smart TV without remote?
In addition to using the remote to control your TV, you can also use the multi-function button on your TV. This is located underneath the TV facing down – refer to figure on the right. You can turn on the TV from standby mode by pressing the button on your TV.