How do I search inboxes in Outlook?
- Select the search bar, located above the Outlook ribbon.
- Type a name, subject, or phrase which is included in the email message that you want to find. You can use quotation marks around a phase to search on words in that exact order.
How do I locate multiple email accounts?
How to Find If Someone Has Other Email Accounts
- Conduct a reverse name search.
- Research the name in a people search engine.
- Run a reverse search in a social networking search engine.
- Hire a private investigator, who will have the resources and skills to dig deeper for other email accounts a person might have.
How do I search for a shared mailbox in Outlook?
Searching Shared Mailboxes
- In Outlook, right-click on the top of your mailbox in the folder list (on your email address) in the pane on the left and choose ‘Data File Properties.’
- Click the Advanced button in the bottom section:
- Click the Advanced tab:
How do I view all mailboxes in Outlook?
Click on the Inbox of one of your Outlook accounts. Additionally, you can use the filter in the navigation panel to define the period. Next, in the search bar, click on the downward arrow next to the “Current Mailbox” option. From the drop-down menu, select “All Mailboxes.”
How do I search all subfolders in Outlook?
Click on the Instant Search box to activate the Search Tools, type the search condition in the box, and then click All Subfolders in the Scope group under Search tab. See screenshot: Then all emails in the selected folder and the subfolders which meet the search conditions are listed in the mail list.
How do I manage multiple inboxes in Outlook?
Just right-click your account, and then click “New folder.” The folder appears as a “child” of the one you right-clicked. For example, if you right-click the Inbox, the new folder will be a subfolder of the Inbox. If you right-click the email account, the new folder will be the same level as the Inbox.
How do I search all sub folders in Outlook?
How do I manage multiple inboxes?
Time-Saving Tips for Managing Multiple Email Accounts
- Keep one email account for one purpose.
- Use a desktop email client.
- Bring your actionable emails to your to-do list.
- Set up folders and filters to categorize your emails.
- Schedule your email check-ins.
- Link multiple Gmail accounts together.
Can you have multiple Outlook accounts on one computer?
If you want to have the both account opens at the same time, you can use another browser in accessing both accounts. Another option is to use Linked ID. It is used to link the two accounts just by logging in one account, and then you can go back and forth between two accounts.
Can you use a wildcard in an Outlook rule?
It isn’t feasible to use wildcard, Outlook will consider * as literally as we input rather than a wildcard symbolic. Your rule doesn’t have something incorrect, it’s just outlook can’t recognize * as a wildcard.