Is admission is open in Punjab University?
University of the Punjab Lahore has opened the admissions for higher education in main campus pu Lahore and all other sub campuses. So if any candidates are interested and want to be a part of Punjab university then apply for admission online from here by follow the links below here.
What is the last date of registration in Punjab University 2020?
According to the details, the last date for submission of online registration forms for external/private candidates of Associate Degree (Arts, Science, Commerce) is 30th November, 2020, with late fee 31st December, 2020 and forms can be submitted with double fee till 26th February, 2021.
How can I apply for private admission in Punjab University?
- Apply Online.
- Apply Online (On-Campus Programs) Merit Lists 2021.
- Online Form Submission. (Private / Regular & Late College (Affiliated Colleges) Examination News. Download Roll No. Slip. Statistical Analysis / Gazettes.
How can I apply in Punjab university?
Panjab University UG Selection Process
- For admission to B.E, candidates need to obtain a qualified score in JEE Main.
- For B. Ed, B.Com, B.P. Ed, B.A B.
- For B.Sc, B. Pharma, students must have a valid score in PU-CET (UG).
- For LLB and BHMCT applicants should have qualified scores in PU LLB and PUTHAT.
How can I apply for Punjab university 2022?
The aspiring candidates are invited to apply for PU CET using the website link https://puchd.ac.in on PU’s main site. The various UG courses offered through this exam are BHMS, BSc (Hons), and B. Pharmacy. Students passing the exam will get entry to PG courses such as MPH, MBA, LLM, MJMC, MSc, MCA, ME, and M-Tech.
How can I register online in Punjab University?
Go to the Online Admission Portal of University of the Punjab http://admissions.pu.edu.pk or http://18.104.22.168/admissions (for Online Admission). Before starting to fill the online admission form, please read the following instructions carefully. These will be shown on the above-mentioned link.
How can I apply online admission in Punjab University?
Go to the Online Admission Portal of University of the Punjab http://admissions.pu.edu.pk or http://22.214.171.124/admissions (for Online Admission).
Does Punjab University offer BCom?
The duration of all the aforementioned programmes is three years and the same are offered across all the affiliated colleges of the University….Panjab University Admission 2022: BCA, BBA, BA, BCom, B.P. Ed.
|BCom||Must have passed Class 12 with minimum 45% marks||Written Test|
Is there BCom in Panjab University?
Panjab University (PU) B.Com is a 3-year UG level course. Admission to the B.Com course will be done on a merit basis. After the initial merit list is displayed, the final selection will be done on a counselling basis held by the university.
Is there BCOM in Panjab University?
What is the last date to apply for admission in Punjab University?
Panjab University Admission Form 2021 – Panjab University has extended the Panjab University 2021 admission form submission deadline for UG courses till August 31. The last date to fill the Panjab University admission form 2021 for PG programmes has been extended to August 30.
How to apply for BCom in Panjab University?
Panjab University B.Com: How to Apply? Visit the official website of Panjab University and click on online admissions. Start by selecting the B.com course. Fill the online application form with all the asked details such as personal and academic details. After carefully filling the form, upload the documents in the required format.
How to get admission in bioinformatics/biotechnology in Punjab?
1) B.Sc. (Hons.) in Biophysics from Panjab University or B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.) in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology from Panjab University or any other equivalent examination recognized by PU, or 2) B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry, or any subject from life sciences in all the three years of graduation.
Can I get admission in Panjab University after passing from BSc Mathematics?
2) Students who passed their bachelor’s in Mathematics from Panjab University need not appear for the entrance exam. Their admission will be subject to relevant rules of the university. M.Sc. (Hons.) Physics