How do I reset my ZTE to factory settings?
With the device powered off, press and hold the Power + Volume up keys until the white ZTE screen appears. Press the Volume down key to show the Android system recovery menu. Press the Volume down key until “wipe data/factory reset” is highlighted, and then press the Power key.
How do you reset a Metro PCS ZTE phone?
Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button, until you see ZTE logo(2 -3 seconds). From the Android Recovery Mode menu select “wipe data / factory reset“. Use the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to confirm. On the next screen, scroll down to “Yes” and press the power button to confirm the factory reset.
How do I reprogram my MetroPCS phone?
How to Program a Metro PCS Phone
- Press the 1 key six times. Select options from the bottom of the screen.
- Press the 0 key six times then press send as if making a call. On the programming screen press “Select.” Enter the code provided by the agent and press “OK” twice.
- Key in ##626*.
How do I reset my MetroPCS APN?
Click on the Network and Wireless option and then Cellular and SIM Option on your Windows phone. Step 2: You should select your SIM and then choose properties in the Cellular Data section. Below the Internet APN option, select the Add an Internet option on your device.
Can Metro unlock my phone if I forgot the password?
Head to the MetroPCS account login page and click the Forgot Password link under the box. Next, enter the phone number on the account and a password recovery link will be sent to you via phone or email (based on your account preference).
How do I Reset my ZTE phone?
To reset a ZTE phone you should follow the following steps: Switch off your device. Press and hold Volume up and Power button together for few seconds. As soon as the ZTE logo appears, release both the buttons. Next, press and hold Volume up and Power button together again immediately as you see Android Robot pop up.
How to fix ZTE smartphone won’t turn on?
Switch off your device. Press and hold Volume up and Power button together for few seconds. As soon as the ZTE logo appears, release both the buttons. Next, press and hold Volume up and Power button together again immediately as you see Android Robot pop up.
How to easily wipe data/factory reset Android phone?
Next, press and hold Volume up and Power button together again immediately as you see Android Robot pop up. Now, you will be able to see a Menu from where you have to choose “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. You can use Volume buttons to scroll up and down and power button to select the desired option.
How do I perform a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy device?
Scroll down to “Wipe data/Factory reset.” To get to this option, press the Volume Down button until you highlight “Wipe data/Factory reset.”. 4. Select “Wipe data/Factory reset.” To select the option, press the Back button after highlighting “Wipe data/Factory reset.”.
How do I hard reset a Verizon ZTE phone?
You need to enable Wi-Fi Calling manually if you want to use it.
- From a Home screen, swipe up from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. System. Advanced.
- Tap. Erase all data (factory reset) .
- Tap. Erase all data. .
- Tap. Erase all data. to confirm.
How do you reset a ZTE 4g LTE?
How to restore ZTE MF91D factory default:
- Open a new browser such as Internet Explorer on a computer connected to the router.
- Enter Password: admin.
- Click Settings.
- Select System Security then Default Settings.
- Press Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm.
- The router automatically turns on, and you can reconnect.
How do I reset my LTE?
Reset network settings
- Head to Settings, then find either Reset or Backup & reset. Tap on it.
- From the list, tap Network settings reset. Keep in mind that this step will erase all network settings, including saved Wi-Fi networks, paired Bluetooth devices, and so on.
- You will be asked to enter your PIN if you have one.