How do I transfer music to iPhone?
What to Know
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the USB cable. Then, open iTunes on the computer.
- Transfer automatically: Select iPhone icon > Music > Sync Music.
- Transfer manually: Select Summary > Manually manage music and videos.
How do I add music files to my iPhone?
How Do I Download Music Directly to My iPhone or iPad?
- Open the link on your iPhone.
- Download the MP3 file.
- Hit “More…”
- Scroll down and hit “Save to Files.”
- Click “On my iPhone.”
- Hit “Downloads.”
- Save it.
- Exit out of the tab, then go to your Files app.
How do I recover music from iTunes?
Restore your library from a backup
- Quit iTunes.
- Go to “This PC,” then click your external drive.
- Select your iTunes folder, then right-click and choose Copy.
- Go to the location on your computer where you want your iTunes library, then right-click and choose Paste.
- Hold down the Shift key while opening iTunes.
How do I transfer playlist from computer to iPhone?
iTunes 12 – Option 1
- Connect your device to the computer.
- Select the icon for your device, located at the upper-left portion of the screen.
- Select the “Music” option on the left pane.
- Ensure the “Sync Music” check-box is selected.
- In the “Playlists” section, check the playlists you wish to sync with your iOS device.
How do I recover lost music on my iPhone?
On an iPhone, tap More > Purchase > Music, while an iPad allows you to just tap Purchased and shows the categories for music, movies, and TV shows automatically. You should be able to find your missing music from here. Tap the Download icon next to an album or song to restore it to your device.
How do I restore my music from iTunes?
How do I redownload music from iTunes?
- You can redownload music on your iPhone that you’ve purchased from iTunes or saved with Apple Music.
- To redownload music from iTunes, find the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app and tap the download button for any songs that are no longer stored on your iPhone.