What are the duties of ground staff?
Within the airport terminal, the ground staff is responsible for:
- Manning the check-in counters that serve departing passengers.
- Manning the arrival and departure gates.
- Performing cabin services to ensure that passengers are comfortable during their flights.
- Issuing tickets to passengers.
What is Ground Staff salary in India?
Average starting Salary for Ground Staff in India is around ₹0.2 Lakh per year (₹1.7k per month). No prior experience is required to be a Ground Staff. What is the highest salary for a Ground Staff in India? Highest salary that a Ground Staff can earn is ₹4.0 Lakhs per year (₹33.3k per month).
What is the process for ground staff?
Ground Staff Course Admission Process
- To join the ground staff Course a candidate should fill the form of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test (AME CET).
- After clearing AME CET Exam, based on the All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET students will get admission in one of top ground staff institutes.
What is the salary of ground staff in Go Air?
Average Go First Ground Staff salary in India is ₹ 1.1 Lakhs per year for employees with less than 1 year of experience to 3 years. Ground Staff salary at Go First ranges between ₹ 0.1 Lakhs to ₹ 2.5 Lakhs per year. Salary estimates are based on 8 salaries received from various employees of Go First.
Can a 5 foot girl become an air hostess?
No, you are not eligible for Air Hostess with a height of five feet only. The minimum height required to be an Air Hostess is 157.5 centimetres. So you will be disqualified in physical test.
What are the questions asked in Ground Staff interview?
Interview Questions for Ground Staff:
- Why do you think you are best suited for this job?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully handled a passenger complaint?
- How do you, as an airline representative, ensure the safety and comfort of passengers?
- How will you ensure passenger compliance at check-in?