What are the worst series finales?
The worst TV series finales of all time
- 1 of 21. “Remember the Monsters?” (“Dexter,” 8×12)
- 2 of 21. “New York, I Love You XOXO” (“Gossip Girl,” 6×10)
- 3 of 21. “The Iron Throne” (“Game of Thrones,” 8×06)
- 4 of 21. “Into That Good Night, Part 2” (“Roseanne,” 9×24)
- 5 of 21.
- 6 of 21.
- 7 of 21.
- 8 of 21.
Which series have the best ending?
Lost (2010) With a series as full of mysteries as Lost, there was no way the show’s finale would make everyone happy.
Which sitcom had Worst ending?
The Most Hated Series Finales Of All Time
- 1 Game Of Thrones (2011-2019) Streaming now on HBO Max.
- 2 How I Met Your Mother (2005-2014) Streaming now on Hulu and Prime Video.
- 3 Dexter (2006-2013)
- 4 Lost (2004-2010)
- 5 The Sopranos (1999-2007)
- 6 Two And A Half Men (2003-2015)
- 7 Roseanne (1988-1997)
- 8 Seinfeld (1989-1998)
Which is the biggest finale ever?
The 24 Most-Watched TV Show Finales
- 1 / 25. Ron Batzdorff/NBC. Beloved Farewells.
- 2 / 25. Amazon. ‘Lost’
- 3 / 25. Amazon. ‘The Big Bang Theory’
- 4 / 25. Amazon. ‘Game of Thrones’
- 5 / 25. Amazon. ‘L.A.
- 6 / 25. Amazon. ‘MacGyver’
- 7 / 25. Amazon. ‘St.
- 8 / 25. Amazon. ‘Full House’
What show ended as a dream?
Another memorable use of the “just a dream” twist came with the finale of the sitcom Newhart (1982-1990). Comedian Bob Newhart already had a successful sitcom with The Bob Newhart Show (1972-1978) before Newhart, and the finale of Newhart used a wild concept to tie the two series together.
What TV shows are boring?
The Most Boring TV Shows
- The Grinder (2015–2016) TV-PG | 21 min | Comedy.
- Master of None (2015– ) TV-MA | 30 min | Comedy, Drama.
- Chemistry (2011) 30 min | Comedy, Crime, Drama.
- Real Rob (2015– ) TV-MA | 30 min | Comedy.
- House of Cards (2013–2018)
- The Big Bang Theory (2007–2019)
- Louie (2010–2015)
- Black Sails (2014–2017)
Should I watch series?
Top 100 MUST Watch Series ever
- Friends (1994–2004) TV-14 | 22 min | Comedy, Romance.
- Supernatural (2005–2020) TV-14 | 44 min | Drama, Fantasy, Horror.
- Game of Thrones (2011–2019)
- Spartacus (2010–2013)
- The Newsroom (2012–2014)
- Dexter (2006–2013)
- Prison Break (2005–2017)
- Boston Legal (2004–2008)
What shows finale ruined the whole series?
10 TV Show Endings So Bad They Ruined The Series, According To Reddit
- Merlin. The two-part finale of BBC’s Merlin let down its viewers, who often skip over it in their rewatches.
- Battlestar Galactica.
- Pretty Little Liars.
- House Of Cards.
- Penny Dreadful.
- Gossip Girl.
What is the most viewed TV episode?
Super Bowl XLIX is currently the most watched U.S. television broadcast with 114.4 million viewers.
What is the storyline of Lost?
Lost was a fast-paced, suspenseful, and surreal series about a group of people who survive when their commercial passenger jet, Oceanic Airlines Flight 815, crashes on a remote island in the tropical Pacific. As the survivors work together in an attempt to stay alive, they discover many mysteries about the island.
Why did the series life end?
NBC needs fewer shows next season because of their Jay Leno experiment but, even if they didn’t, Life wouldn’t be coming back with such poor ratings. NBC’s co-chair, Ben Silverman, made it official today and confirmed that Life won’t be coming back next season.
Which country watches the most TV?
TV Consumption by Country
|Rank||Country||Average Time Spent Watching TV (Daily Minutes)|
What is the worst TV series to end?
10 Worst TV Series Finales Ever, Ranked 1 How I Met Your Mother. 2 Dexter. 3 St. Elsewhere. 4 Quantum Leap. 5 Roseanne. 6 True Blood. 7 Weeds. 8 Seinfeld. 9 ALF. 10 Lost.
Do TV series finales ever get it wrong?
From M*A*S*H and Cheers to Breaking Bad and The Americans, some of the greatest, most powerful episodes of any TV shows have been series finales. But of course, there are those series finales that get it very wrong. In some cases, the bad end can be predicted for some time.
What are some of the most powerful TV series finales?
From M*A*S*H and Cheers to Breaking Bad and The Americans, some of the greatest, most powerful episodes of any TV shows have been series finales. But of course, there are those series finales that get it very wrong.
Is’game of Thrones’finale the worst series finale of all time?
Honestly, “Game of Thrones” fans don’t really know bad series finales if they think this is truly one of the “worst” of all time. But they’ve complained enough about it — you may have heard of a little petition — that it makes the cut on a pure examination basis alone.