What is adolescence in a sentence?
1) Adolescence is the period of transition between childhood and adulthood. 2) He grew from adolescence to young manhood. 3) Many bodily changes occur during adolescence. 4) My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, a ceaseless quest for expression, skill, and experience.
What is a simple definition of adolescence?
Adolescence is the transitional phase of growth and development between childhood and adulthood. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines an adolescent as any person between ages 10 and 19.
How do you put adolescent in a sentence?
Adolescent sentence example
- My adolescent years were some of the worst of my life.
- Here it develops into a larval, or rather an adolescent form.
- The adolescent stage of life is an awkward one, there’s no denying it.
- My adolescent daughter spends hours on the phone every night, gabbing with her friends.
What is adolescence and examples?
Adolescent is defined as a person who is in between puberty and adulthood. A high school student is an example of an adolescent. noun. 2.
What is a good sentence for advantage?
1, Is there any advantage in getting there early? 2, She had the advantage of a good education. 3, The treaty is to our advantage. 4, Her clever opening gambit gave her an early advantage.
How do you use the word compile in a sentence?
Examples of compile in a Sentence He compiled a book of poems. She compiled a list of names. They took the best submissions and compiled them in a single issue of the magazine. We compiled our findings in the report.
What word is adolescence?
The noun adolescence comes from the Latin word adolescere, which means “to ripen” or “to grow up.” So it makes sense that we use it to describe that unique age when kids start growing into something closer to grown-ups. Adolescence can also refer more specifically to puberty.
What is meant by adolescence Class 8?
Answer. Adolescence is a period of life when body undergoes changes leading to reproductive maturity. It is the Period between 11 to 19 years. There are also other physical and emotional changes that occur during this period.
What do you mean by adolescence Class 10?
Adolescence is that time of life when a child reaches reproductive maturity. This is indicated by a number of changes occurring in the body. The process of these changes is known as puberty. It begins at the age of around 10 and lasts until the age of 19. The period of adolescence is known as the teenage.
What is the sentence of get up?
You can sleep or seduce in a get-up like this. He had to get up early in the morning and go to work. I’m not sure I can get up!
How do you use departed in a sentence?
How to use Departed in a sentence
- All her feelings for Alex had departed with the baby.
- Prayers of the departed are said to be valueless.
- So Crassus departed to Parthia and died.
- Within six days after the call, nearly four thousand Massachusetts volunteers had departed for Washington.
How do you use complied in a sentence?
Complied sentence example
- She complied and he examined her ankle, twisting it until she winced.
- Betsy hesitated, but complied when Grasso feigned a slice with his weapon.
What words describe adolescent?
What is adolescence Class 9?
The time period between childhood and adulthood is called adolescence. It is the period of life when many changes take place in the body; leading to reproductive maturity.
What is adolescence Ncert?
The period of life, when the body undergoes changes, leading to reproductive maturity, is called adolescence. Adolescence begins around the age of 11 and lasts upto 18 or 19 years of age. Since this period covers the ‘teens’ (13 to 18 or 19 years of age), adolescents are also called ‘teenagers’.
Why is adolescent?
Adolescence is a transition phase in physical and mental development which is generally limited to the period from puberty to legal maturity. It is also a time of multiple transitions involving education, training, employment and unemployment, as well as the development from one state of life to another.
What is adolescence Class 11?
Adolescence is the period of life, when the body undergoes changes, leading to reproductive maturity. It begins around the age of 11 and lasts till 18 or 19 years of age. The period of adolescence may vary from person to person.