What is sasroot?
SASROOT directory contains the files that are required to use SAS. This directory includes invocation points, configuration files, sample programs, catalogs, data sets, and executable files.
Where is my SAS home directory?
The SASHOME directory can be located anywhere in your file system. For SAS 9, the default location for SASHOME is /usr/local/SAS. For SAS Viya integrated with SAS 9.4M6, the default location for SASHOME is /opt/sas/spre/home.
How do I know when my SAS license expires Linux?
To see the status of the license in SAS Environment Manager, select Resources then select Browse > Platforms > SAS 9.4 Application Server Tier. The interface displays: Days Until License Expiration: the number of days until the license expires.
Where is SAS exe located?
This tells us that the executable sas.exe is located in the folder C:Program FilesSAS9_2SASFoundation9. 2 and it uses the default configuration file SASV9. CFG located in the folder C:Program FilesSAS9_2SASFoundation9.
How do I access SAS folder?
To access your data file(s), select File → Open → Data and then select SAS Servers. Next, select the library that you defined in your LIBNAME statement. 12. You can now access your SAS data set(s) to use in your SAS software application.
How do I activate my SAS license?
From the Start menu, select All Programs > SAS > Utilities. Right-click Renew SAS Software 9.4 and select Run As Administrator. Right-click sasrenew.exe and select Run As Administrator to start the Renew SAS Software tool.
How do I activate SAS?
How to Access Your SAS E-Learning
- Sign in to My Training at support.sas.com/myelearn. New user? Create a SAS profile first.
- Enter activation code in the “To Activate a New Product” box and submit.
- Accept the license agreement and get started.
How do I set up SAS?
Install SAS 9.4 for Windows
- Download the SAS Software Depot Archive from the CU Software SAS page.
- The Software Depot archive will be a ZIP file.
- The extraction process can take up to an hour.
- Inside that folder, you should find an application called Setup.exe.
- The Setup utility may take several minutes to load.
How do I install SAS Management Console?
Complete the following steps to install SAS Management Console on your Windows clients:
- Run the setup.exe file from your SAS Software Depot to launch the SAS® Deployment Wizard.
- Select your language.
- Select Install SAS Software.
- If prompted, select the order from which you would like to install SAS Management Console.
How do I assign a library in SAS studio?
You can create a new SAS library by using the New Library window in SAS Studio.
- Open the Libraries section of the navigation pane in SAS Studio.
- In the Name box, enter the libref for the library.
- In the Path box, enter the physical path where the library resides.
How do I connect to a library in SAS?
Register the Base SAS Library Using SAS Environment Manager 2.6 Administration
- Click the Side Menu icon. in the upper left corner of the window.
- Click the Libraries icon.
- Click the New Library icon .
- Enter a library Name (for example, Orion Gold ).
- In the Options dialog box, enter the Libref.
- Click the Save icon.
How do I connect to a SAS server?
Connect to a Workspace Server
- Select Tools. Options.
- In the Options dialog box, select the Server tab.
- Select from the list the name of the SAS Application Server to which the SAS Workspace Server belongs.
- Click Test Connection. You might be prompted for a user name and password.
How do I install a local SAS server?
Within SAS Enterprise Guide, follow these steps:
- Select Tools. SAS Enterprise Guide Explorer.
- Click File Manage Profiles. Add.
- Define a profile for the SAS Metadata Server by entering the Name, Machine, and Port.
- Click the Remote or Local button.
- Click the Use Integrated Windows Authentication button.
- Click Save.
Where is my SAS installation key?
Using the SAS Download Manager The Order Number and SAS Installation Key are included on your Software Order Email.
How do I find my SAS license number?
If you haven’t cleared your SAS log window since invoking SAS, scroll to the top of your SAS Log window. Your SAS site number appears in the first NOTE lines. Or, you can find your SAS site number by clicking Help –> About SAS System. In the dialog box that appears, click the Siteinfo button.
Where is SAS Management Console?
To access the wizard, you expand the Data Library Manager node, right-click the SAS Libraries folder, and select New Library. For detailed information about using SAS Management Console and its plug-ins, see the product Help and the applicable administration guides.
How do I assign a permanent library in SAS?
To create a permanent SAS library, use the LIBNAME keyword and then specify the library’s name (called a libref), followed by the directory or folder where you want to store your permanent SAS data sets.