Why GTPL network is not working?
Reasone : RF cable not connected properly or loose/damaged. Solution : Check RF cable and reinsert RF cable properly. Solution : After all process, facing same issue then call to customer care : Toll free – 1800-419-0419 | Toll No : 9727-633-633 and book complain.
How do I connect to GTPL Internet?
How Do I Log In / Log Out Using Wifi?
- Connect the GTPL cable to the input jack on the Wi-Fi router.
- You are required to configure the router as per the specifications of the make and model.
- Your GTPL user id and password will be have to be saved on the router configuration page.
What does red light on Los mean?
LOS Light Blinking Red: What Does It Mean? First of all, LOS stands for Loss Of Signal. When everything functions properly this light should be off. When you see the LOS Light Blinking Red on your router it usually indicates there is a problem with the fibre optic connection.
Which company is Gtpl?
GTPL Hathway Limited is India’s largest MSO providing Digital Cable TV services and is the 6th largest Private Wireline Broadband service provider in India.
What is Gtpl HD?
GTPL HD offers you 75+ High Definition channels including the most popular channels in Hindi & English GEC, Hindi & English Movies, Sports, Infotainment, Lifestyle & Music.
How many devices can be connected to GTPL Wi-Fi?
Faibar Modam GTPL Broadband Internet Connection, 100 Mbps, 40 Mbps Unlimited
|Internet Speed Limit||100 mbps|
How can I increase my Wi-Fi radius?
6 ways to extend your Wi-Fi range
- Move your existing router to a better position.
- Buy a new, better router.
- Buy a mesh Wi-Fi kit.
- Buy a Wi-Fi extender / booster.
- Buy a powerline networking adapter set with Wi-Fi.
- Switch to 2.4GHz from 5GHz.
Who owns Hathway?
Reliance Industries LimitedHathway / Owner
Hathway was acquired in October 2018 by Reliance. This is the second OFS by Reliance Industries in Hathway Datacom. Last month, Jio Content Distribution Holdings Pvt., Jio Internet Distribution Holdings Pvt.
How can I recharge my GTPL?
How To Make GTPL Recharge Online On Paytm?
- Go to GTPL Recharge page on Paytm.
- Enter your GTB Number/Mobile Number.
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter your Recharge Amount.
- Select the payment method from- Debit Card, Credit Card, Paytm Wallet, Net Banking, or UPI (UPI is only available at Paytm App)