How can I promote my reflexology business?
12 Ways for New Reflexology Clients to Find You
- Word of Mouth.
- Professional Referrals.
- Your Website.
- Social Media.
- Newspaper/Radio/Magazine/Media Coverage.
- Distributing marketing materials.
What equipment do you need for reflexology?
It requires no equipment and is a very simple therapy, so can be enjoyed anywhere and with minimal preparation. In addition to this, whilst all massage therapies are great natural healers, reflexology focuses specifically on rebalancing your health and overall balance within your body.
How do I become a reflexologist in California?
California does not require state certification or licensure of Reflexologists today. Generally each city or county decides on their own business license requirements.
How do you promote complementary therapies?
Other ways to promote your complementary therapy business offline:
- Post ads in your local newspaper or post office.
- Partner up with a local health/beauty/wellness centre.
- Incentivise your customers to refer you to others by offering a discount or deal.
- Find out if you could get your business featured in a magazine article.
What is zone therapy in reflexology?
Reflexology, also known as zone therapy, is an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet, ears, and/or hands. This is done using thumb, finger, and hand massage techniques without the use of oil or lotion.
How do I advertise my mobile massage?
Massage Marketing Tips
- 1) Send Out Post Cards. Whether you offer mobile massage or your customers come to you, proximity is key.
- 2) Host an Open House.
- 3) Start a Loyalty Rewards Program.
- 4) Offer Package Deals.
- 5) Take Appointments Online.
- 6) Publish a Blog.
- 7) Find Your Niche.
- 8) Go Mobile.