How do I get a copy of my Hawaii marriage certificate?
Complete the order form at https://vitrec.ehawaii.gov/vitalrecords/.
- Have a government issued Identification (I.D.), (such as State Driver License, State Identification, or Passport) ready for upload.
- Accepts only payment by debit or credit cards.
- Certificates will be mailed to the return address provided.
How long does it take to get a marriage certificate in Hawaii?
about 4-6 weeks
OBTAINING YOUR MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE The Department of Health will mail the official marriage certificate to you. This will be sent to the forwarding address you listed in the online application. You can expect to receive your marriage certificate about 4-6 weeks after your ceremony date.
Are marriage certificates Public Record Hawaii?
No, marriage records in Hawaii are confidential for the first 75 years and are only available to the people named on the marriage certificate, their relatives or their authorized legal representatives. After 75 years, the marriage records become public and are available to everyone.
How do I look up marriage records in Hawaii?
Call or email us.
- For birth, marriage or civil union, death, and divorce certificates and to check on the status of an order, call (808) 586-4539 or email [email protected].
- For neighbor islands, contact your local District Health Office. Online orders are accessible statewide. Hawaii Island.
How do I get a copy of my divorce decree in Hawaii online?
The three ways of requesting copies of divorce court records in Hawaii are: Online. Via mail….These forms allow requesters to provide the following information”:
- Their names.
- Names of the parties on divorce records.
- Case information (case numbers, circuits and dates of the divorce)
Can I elope in Hawaii?
Elopements are a great way to have an affordable destination wedding in a beautiful atmosphere, and Hawaii makes it incredibly easy to do. Here’s what you need to elope in Hawaii: A marriage license – You apply online and pick up your license together (bring a government-issued ID). No witnesses required.
Can I get a copy of my divorce decree online Hawaii?
The three ways of requesting copies of divorce court records in Hawaii are: Online. Via mail. In person.
How quick can you get married in Hawaii?
There is no waiting period before the ceremony can take place. The license is only valid within the State of Hawaii. If the ceremony is not performed within the 30-day period, the license is null and void.
How do I get a copy of my divorce certificate in Hawaii?
A written request for divorce records can be made by writing to the office of the clerk of the family court where the divorce proceedings are held. This may be O`ahu, Maui, Hawai`i, or Kaua`i. Submit the request using a completed request for access to court records form or purchase of court records form.