How do I renew my Mississippi drivers license online?
- Go to DPS Online Renewal page.
- Enter your license number, last 4 digits of your SSN, your full name and date of birth.
- Pay the fee of $24.00 (for a 4 year license) and a convenience fee of $1.50.
- Save the receipt for your record.
- Your driver’s license will arrive in the mail in about a week.
How do I renew my expired MS drivers license?
Renew Driver’s License and Identification Card Applicants with a driver’s license or identification card that hasn’t expired for more than twelve (12) months can renew it online or at a Driver Service station. Applicants are required to take a new photograph and complete the renewal application.
What is needed to renew driver’s license in Mississippi?
What You’ll Need to Renew your Mississippi Driver License
- Your MS driver’s license number.
- Your Social security number.
- Proof of Identity. U.S. Passport. A state issued certified Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Residency (2 Documents) Utility bill. Rental agreement.
- Payment for the renewal fee (Cash, Credit or Debit Card)
What happens if you get pulled over with an expired license in Mississippi?
Driving With an Expired License in Mississippi In Mississippi, you can be ticketed for driving with an expired license. If your license has been expired for more than one year, you’ll have to pay a $1 late-renewal fee, and you’ll have to renew your license in person, not online.
What do I need to renew my driver’s license in Mississippi?
What is the earliest I can renew my driver license?
Driver’s License: 24 months prior to the expiration date listed on the license. ID Card: 24 months prior to the expiration date listed on the license. CDL: 12 months prior to the expiration date listed on the CDL. Learners Permit: 30 days prior to expiration date listed on the learner’s permit.
How much does it cost to renew your driver’s license in Mississippi?
Driver Service Fees
|$47.00||8 Year Regular Original / Renewal Class R|
|$57.00||8 Year Light Commercial Class D|
|$33.00||8 Year Identification Card / Renewal|
|$22.00||8 Year Disability Identification Card (BLIND)|
How much is the penalty for late renewal of driver’s license?
Late-renewal penalties, if applicable: One day to one year – P75. One year and one day to two years – P150. More than two years – P225.