How do you honor the tree in Virtual Villagers 4?
Puzzle 14: Honoring the Tree Make a stew with the following ingredients: fresh water, three sweet plants and food from the food bin. Very quickly drop 20 villagers onto the pot and they will take the stew to the Tree of Life and honor it.
How do you get more food on Virtual Villagers tree of Life?
You start out with nothing but a simple blackberry bush in the southwest. Just drag a villager onto it and they will start collecting the berries and bringing them to the food bin. Clicking on the berry plant will show you how many berries are left. They will grow back after a while.
How do you get the crab in Virtual Villagers Origins 2?
- Have an adult catch a fish.
- Very quickly pick up a child and drop it on the crab.
- Now drag an adult to the crab and they will pick up the crab and take it to the mossy rocks at the base of the pond.
- You need to do this process five times.
How do you get the frog milestone in Virtual Villagers 4?
- Look to the right of the stairs going up the cliff.
- When it rains you will see a puddle of water appear in this area and frogs will show up.
- Drag an adult onto the frogs and they will carry one to the tree.
- Repeat this process until six frogs have been rescued.
How do you get rid of the rocks in virtual villagers?
Steps. Look for an area covered in rocks next to two palm trees at the southwest corner of the screen. Drag an adult there to remove the rocks. You can use more than one villager to speed up the process.
How do I make my virtual villagers fish?
There are two requirements to enable your villagers to fish: Level 3 of Farming Tech and a beach that’s free of debris, so that they can access the ocean.
How do you fish in vv2?
Steps. Take both a Master Farmer and a Master Scientist to the pond and drop them in. They will retrieve algae-eating fish and bring them to the ocean. Once enough algae-eating fish are transported to the ocean, the algae will clear and your villagers can fish again.
How do you get rid of the boulder in Virtual Villagers Origins?
You need to place a master builder to find the hiding spot. This puzzle requires Level 3 of Construction and Level 3 of Science. The Golden Child will remove the boulder blocking the cave, but only when it’s ready to move it; you can’t force it.
How do you get rid of the poison frogs in virtual villagers?
Poisonous frogs appear randomly throughout the village. Children can be used to catch these and remove them safely. Alternatively, an adult can remove a frog, but will usually become sick in doing so. The heron, which can be bought as a pet in the marketplace, will also remove the frogs safely.
How do you complete the puzzles in Virtual Villagers?
– The 7 th puzzle found in Chapter one of Virtual Villagers Origin 2. – Afterwards, you must use three fertilizers available in the Crafting Hut and wait for plants to grow. – Once done, grab your gardening tools and harvest the Rhubarb from the Garden. – After that, your objective is to create a pie by brining both Rhubarb and Dough to the table.
How do you solve puzzles on Virtual Villagers?
Where is the Buried Treasure in Virtual Villagers?
Can you bring people back to life on Virtual Villagers?
Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life is the fourth Virtual Villagers game, which takes place after Virtual Villagers: The Secret City. Life on Isola is diminishing, so you need to revive the island. These villagers travel to a new part of the island and find a dying tree, the Tree of Life…