What does NISG stand for?
|NISG||National Institute for Smart Government (India)|
|NISG||Northern Ireland Safety Group (est. 1952; UK)|
|NISG||Northern Iowa Student Government|
|NISG||Networking and Internet Software Group (Pune University; India)|
Where is the National Institute of Smart governance?
The National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is a non-for profit company incorporated in 2002 by the Government of India and NASSCOM with its head office at Hyderabad, India.
What is the full form of smart in public administration?
One of the components of the Plan Schemes under the nomenclature ‘Plan Scheme on Administrative Reform’ in operation during the Tenth Five Year (2002-2007) has been the setting up of National Institute For Smart Government (NISG). SMART is acronym for Simple, Moral, Accountable, Responsive and Transparent.
What is smart governance?
SMART Governance implies simple, moral, accountable, responsive and transparent governance. Simple- meaning simplification of rules, regulations and processes of government through the use of ICTs and thereby providing for a user-friendly government.
Is Nisg a govt company?
1. What is NISG? The National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is a Not-for-Profit company setup in a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) in 2002 under the recommendations of National Task force on Information Technology & Software Development, with 51% equity contributed by Private Sector & 49% by Public Sector.
What is the full form of NeGP?
The National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), takes a holistic view of e-Governance initiatives across the country, integrating them into a collective vision, a shared cause.
Who wrote the first book on public administration?
The first textbook to be published—Introduction to the Study of Public Administration—was that of Leonard White in 1926.
What are the advantages of smart governance?
Providing better information and service delivery; Increasing government transparency in order to reduce corruption; Reinforcing political credibility and accountability; and. Promoting democratic practices through public participation and consultation.
What are the benefits of e-governance?
Advantages of e-Governance
- Improves delivery and efficiency of government services.
- Improved government interactions with business and industry.
- Citizen empowerment through access to information.
- More efficient government management.
- Less corruption in the administration.
- Increased transparency in administration.
What is Semt?
The ‘State eGovernance Mission Team (S.e.M.T)’ is an initiative taken by the Government of Meghalaya as per the capacity guidelines formulated by the Planning Commission & Department of Information Technology (Government of India).
What is the full form of Darpg?
Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) | Webcast Services of National Informatics Centre, Government of India.