What is Vehicle revenue license in Sri Lanka?
Revenue License is issued for a year starting from Registered Date. Registration Certificate of Vehicle or The Extract Containing Particulars of the Vehicle Issued by the Commissioner of Motor Traffic (CMT-76 or MTA-11 ) or Certified Photo Copy of C.R. Approved by Finance Organization.
How do I check my car revenue licence?
Accordingly, vehicle revenue licenses can be obtained by accessing the website www.motortraffic.wp.gov.lk between 5.00 p.m. and 7.00 a.m.
How can I get Sri Lankan revenue license online?
You may obtain your revenue licence for Motor cars, Motor cycles, Dual purpose vehicles, Land vehicles, Three wheelers, Motor car A-Z online using this service. For all other vehicles, you can visit any Divisional Secretariat that is convenient for you to obtain your revenue licence.
How can I get car licence in Sri Lanka?
Following are the conditions required to obtain the service:
- Applicant being a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Applicant being over 18 years of age.
- Sitting for a written test and a practical examinations.
- Produce with a certification of identity at both written and practical examinations.
- Passing of both above examinations.
What documents are needed for Vehicle license renewal?
What you need to renew your car licence disc
- ID book.
- Motor vehicle licence renewal notice (MVL2)
- Licensing fees (usually only in cash)
- Proof of postal and physical address (utilities account only)
How do I renew my motor Vehicle licence?
We currently only assist with vehicles registered in Gauteng and Limpopo province….Renew your vehicle licence online by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Fill out the form in the “Renew Now” tab.
- Step 2: Add it to your cart.
- Step 3: Pay online & we will deliver it to you.
How do you get your license online?
How to apply and renew your driving license online in Pakistan
- Login to the DLIMS Website.
- Download the required form in the download sections.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the required documents to the nearest licensing center.
- Pass the initial theoretical test after a licensing period of 42 days.
- Take the driving test.
Can I renew my vehicle Licence online?
The department of transport has launched a bouquet of online services on the RTMC’s https://online.natis.gov.za online platform, which has been rolled out nationally after initially being available in Gauteng and the Eastern Cape.
How do I get a heavy car licence in Sri Lanka?
How much does it cost to renew car license?
In Gauteng, the total annual license fee for a car of 1 000 kilograms, but not exceeding 1 250 kilograms is R432. 00. In the Western Cape it will cost you R420. 00, and in KZN the aforementioned car will cost you R534 to license, per year.
What documents are needed for car license renewal?
What is a Type D vehicle?
People with a valid Class D license are able to legally drive passenger cars, but less well-known is the fact that holders of this license can also typically drive trailers and towing vehicles that weight fewer than 10,000 pounds. This, for example, can be towing a boat, RV, landscape trailer, etc.
What is A1 vehicle?
Category A1 You can drive light motorbikes with: an engine size up to 125cc. a power output of up to 11kW. a power to weight ratio not more than 0.1kW/ kg.
What documents are needed to renew car license?
What is the penalty for expired car license?
the penalty fee is calculated at 1/10th of the annual licencing fee per month that the licence remains lapsed.