How do you fix this item is not available in your country?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android device, open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences.
- Tap the country where you want to add an account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment method for that country.
Why does it say not available in your country?
Usually, the ‘Content not available in your country’ message shows up because the location where you are browsing from has been banned or denied access to the webpage or website you want to log into. Usually, this is done by blocking the location’s IP address.
How do I bypass Google Play store not available in my country?
Option One: VPN
- Download and Install the Express VPN app or any other VPN app of your choice from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now open the Express VPN app or the one you downloaded and then select the location where the app or game you want to install is officially available.
Can you change your Google Play country?
First, open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet. Then, tap your profile icon at the top right and tap Settings. Next, tap General–> Account and device preferences from the menu. Select the country where you want to add an account under Country and profiles.
How do I change the country of my app store?
Use your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to change your region
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap Change Country or Region.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the terms and conditions.
How do I make my site available in my country?
However, if you want a reliable long-term solution, then a VPN service is your best bet. There are many browser extensions which offer VPN service or proxy service such as Hola, Express VPN, that you can use. By installing and enabling these, you may get an easy access to the restricted content.
How can I trick my Google Play store country?
The best way to bypass Google Play’s geo-restrictions is with a VPN. Then, choose the server you want, clear your data and cache and go back to the Play Store. Then, return to the app you want, and you should be able to download it.
How do I trick my location on Google Play store?
How do I change my Google Play country VPN?
How to Change Your Google Play Store Country With a VPN
- Get a VPN and connect to a server you want. First, you need the right VPN.
- Create a new Google account in that country or access an existing account that doesn’t have any payment method.
- Clear cash and restart your phone.
How do I open a website that is not available in my country?
The Best Option: Use a VPN VPNs are the best option for accessing content that is blocked in your own country because they allow you to tunnel your traffic through an encrypted connection and come out on the other side.
Can VPN change Play Store?
The easiest way to change your Play Store region is by using a VPN. To get the apps from other Play Stores, you just need to connect to a server in that region/country. That way, no matter where you are, you can still have your favorite apps and games even while on the road.
How do I change my country on Google?
On the Custom Search home page, click the search engine you want. Click Setup, and then click the Basics tab. In the Region section, select your desired country or region from the list.
Can I change Google Play country?
On the menu of the Google Play Store, click on your account photo, and tap Settings. Then go to General tab, and select Account preferences. It should show you your previous default country and the new country you have connected to with your VPN. Click on the new country and this should switch it over for you.
Why can’t I change my Google Play country?
If you can’t change your Google Play country or don’t see the option to, try clearing your cache, updating the app, or deleting your old payment profile.
How do I unblock a website from another country?
- Use a VPN to unblock any site you want.
- Unblock sites with an open proxy.
- Install a VPN or proxy browser extension.
- Use an IP address instead of a URL.
- Use the Tor Browser to unblock banned sites.
- View blocked content with Google Translate.
- Take advantage of a dynamic IP.