How do you open the Sargent and Greenleaf combination lock?
Turn the dial clockwise to align zero with the padlock’s opening index. D. Pull sharply on the shackle to open the lock. Note: If the lock fails to open, dial ½ number lower or higher to compensate for possible variation of the factory setting.
Table of Contents
How do you open a master lock if you don’t know the combination?
Submit a Lost Combination Form
- Find your lock’s serial number.
- Print out the Lost Combination Form (PDF).
- Have the form notarized by a Notary Public to prove you are the owner of the lock. You can include up to 6 combinations on one notarized form.
- Submit your form to: Master Lock Warehouse. 24 North Free Port Drive.
How do you reset a S&G lock?
Use the Management Reset Code to reset my lock?
- Execute the MRC sequence using the following steps: Press * 6 # Now enter the MRC. After entering the MRC, press #
- EX: *6# 135 0/1 87 #
- Applicable to: 6120, 6123, Z02 Locks.
How can I find the combination to my Master Lock?
A store associate at the customer service desk will be able to call the Master Lock Customer Service line at 1(800)308-9244 to retrieve your combination for you.
What could hamper my ability to Dial A Sargent&Greenleaf lock?
This will prepare you for a number of things that may happen that could hamper your ability to dial open a Sargent & Greenleaf Safe Combination Lock. For example, I have noticed that in the morning my biggest problem is I drink too much coffee, causing me to be impatient and jittery.
How secure is the Sargent 8077ad high security combination padlock?
The 8077AD High Security Combination Padlock is part of Sargent & Greenleaf. The S&G 8077AD padlock (p/n 8077-108) offers a high level of security with it’s 30-minute protection against expert manipulation, and 10-minute protection against stealth attack.
How do I get help with Sargent and Greenleaf?
Contact our trained customer service and technical support representatives with questions, concerns, or to get help troubleshooting a potential problem with your Sargent and Greenleaf product, software, or technology integration.