Who were the last five Super Bowl matchups?
Until then — relive all the glory and highlights from the last 10 Super Bowl games via our list below.
- Super Bowl LVI — Los Angeles Rams.
- Super Bowl LV — Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Super Bowl LIII — New England Patriots.
- Super Bowl LII — Philadelphia Eagles.
- Super Bowl LI — New England Patriots.
- Super Bowl 50 — Denver Broncos.
What is the most common Super Bowl matchup?
The New England Patriots have the most games by a team in Super Bowls, with 11 games.
|San Francisco 49ers||Super Bowl||34.1|
|New York Giants||Super Bowl||20.8|
|Los Angeles Rams||Super Bowl||17.0|
|Washington Redskins||Super Bowl||24.4|
What was the last Super Bowl matchup?
2018: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Super Bowl LII saw the Eagles triumphantly defeat the Patriots 41-33 in the game played in Minneapolis.
What teams never won a Super Bowl?
How many NFL teams have never won a Super Bowl?
|Team||# of Super Bowl appearances||Last Super Bowl appearance|
Who is the only person to play in both a Super Bowl and World Series?
Deion Sanders is the only player to have appeared in a Super Bowl and World Series. For his first five seasons in the NFL, Deion Sanders played for the Atlanta Falcons, who dressed in black and white.
Who are the top 10 Super Bowl winners players?
Most Super Bowl wins by players in NFL history
- Tom Brady, QB: 7 (2002, 2003, 2005, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2020)
- Charles Haley, LB: 5 (1989, 1990, 1993, 1994, 1996)
- Rob Gronkowski, TE: 4 (2015.
- Joe Montana, QB: 4(1982, 1985, 1989, 1990)
- Jesse Sapolu, OL: 4 (1985, 1989, 1990, 1995)
- Ronnie Lott, DB: 4 (1982, 1985, 1989, 1990)
Which NFL team has the longest Super Bowl drought?
Which teams have the longest championship droughts?
- For these teams, it’s practically impossible.
- Here are the teams with the longest-running droughts in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and WNBA:
- Twelve NFL teams have never won a Super Bowl, but no team has gone longer without a championship than the Arizona Cardinals.