How do I restore my iPhone in DFU mode without updating?
2. Restore iPhone without Updating in Recovery Mode
- Open iTunes on your PC and then connect your iOS device.
- After connecting your device to your computer, put it into Recovery mode.
- Wait until you see the option to Restore or Update; select “Restore”.
- Wait for the process to complete the restoration progress.
How do I force my iPhone 6 to restore?
iPhone 6s or earlier, including iPhone SE (1st generation), and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold both the Home and the top (or side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery mode screen.
How can I put my iPhone 6 in recovery mode without iTunes?
Hold down the Home button and the Top (or Side) button at the same time > Keep holding two buttons > Release both buttons when the recovery mode screen appears.
How do I restore iPhone without iTunes?
Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cable. Open Finder and select your iPhone from the sidebar. If prompted, enter your passcode and tap Trust on your iPhone screen. From the General tab in Finder, click Restore iPhone to completely erase your device and reinstall the software.
How do I restore my iPhone 6 without a computer?
And here are detailed steps.
- Open “Settings” on your device > Tap on “General” > Scroll down the screen and choose “Reset”.
- Reach to the Apps & Data screen > Tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
- Choose Recover from iCloud mode > Click Right Arrow on the bottom right corner to continue.
How do you reset a locked iPhone 6 without a computer?
4: Use the Hard Reset Feature Are you wondering how to reset a locked iPhone without a computer? Simply press and hold the Volume buttons and Home button at the same time.
Can an old iPhone be reactivated?
Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7. 2 or later. Connect lead to USB on your pc Press just the power button down on iPhone don’t let go Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.