What are the scholarships available for PUC students?
List of Scholarship for 2nd PUC Students Karnataka 2022
- Vidyasiri Scholarship for 10th passed students. Vidyasiri scholarship is offered by the department of backward classes welfare, Government of Karnataka.
- Siksha Abhiyan scholarship for 10th passed students.
- Vidyadhan Scholarship for 10th passed students.
What are the scholarships available for 12th passed students in Karnataka?
2nd PUC Scholarship in karnataka-About
- 4.1 National Merit cum means scholarship (NMMS) Karnataka.
- 4.2 Vidyasiri 2nd PUC Scholarship For Karnataka Students 2022.
- 4.3 Jindal 2nd PUC prize money Scholarship.
- 4.4 The G.S.B Scholarship.
- 4.5 Vidyadhan 2nd PUC prize money Scholarship Program 2022.
How can I get scholarship for Karnataka for students?
Applying for a scholarship under the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) (Ministry of Minority Affairs, GOI) is a must for applying under State Scholarship Portal (SSP) – Karnataka because NSP ID is required for applying under SSP. Only those students who are not covered in NSP will be covered under SSP.
How can I apply for SSP scholarship for PUC?
How to Apply for SSP Scholarship?
- The students applying for the first time should register online through the portal.
- Next, the candidates should submit the post-matric applications on the SSP scholarship portal.
- In addition, the applicants should upload the mandatory documents for e-authentication on the portal.
What are the scholarships available after 12th?
List of Scholarships after 12th – Private Funded
|Scholarship||Who is offering?||Application Period*|
|IndusInd Foundation Merit-cum-Means Scholarship||IndusInd Foundation||July to September|
|Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme||Sant Nirankari Mandal||July to September|
|Gaurav Foundation Scholarship||Gaurav Foundation||July to October|
What is the last date of SSP scholarship 2021?
– SSP Scholarship Applications are now invited for 2021-22. The last date to apply is 30th June 2022 for most departments. Today there was a change in the last date for some of the departments.
What is the last date for SSP scholarship 2021 2022?
Answer: The SSP Karnataka 2022 Last Date is 30 April 2022 (Scholarship Wise Different) and 31 May 2022 for Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board Scheme. Question: What is the official website of SSP Karnataka Scholarship 2022?
Who is eligible for Vidyasiri scholarship?
Vidyasiri Scholarship Eligibility Criteria The applicant should be an Indian citizen and should be a domicile of the Karnataka state. He/ she should have studied in Karnataka for at least 7 years. The candidate should belong to the backward class category and should attach a valid caste certificate as proof.
Who can apply Vidyasiri scholarship 2021?
The applying candidate must be a student of any Government or Private school in Karnataka. A score of more than 90% in the SSLC/ Secondary PUC examination in Class 10 Exam is necessary for about. A student can use this scholarship only once in their lifetime.
What is the prize money Karnataka government scholarship for II PUC students?
The students will receive INR 1,500 per month for an academic year under the Prathiba puraskar scheme. The social welfare department in the state provides the prize money Karnataka government scholarship to the SC/ST students from II PUC to postgraduate degree. The selected students will receive up to INR 35,000.
What is the Karnataka scholarship for engineering students?
The primary aim of this Karnataka scholarship for engineering students to uplift the education status of students who belong to backward castes. But after several surveys, some institutions have also availed this scholarship for students of the General caste group.
Are there any scholarships available in Karnataka for postdocs?
Many subsidiary departments under the state government of Karnataka and several private organisations provide scholarship opportunities to eligible students. Candidates from class I to those pursuing postdoctoral degrees can obtain scholarships for Karnataka students. Given below are the Karnataka scholarships lists:
What is incentive for SSLC and 2nd PUC students in Karnataka?
The Government of Karnataka, in 2016 introduced the Incentive for SSLC and 2nd PUC students. Incentives are given to around 500 students who score the highest marks from both SSLC and PUC streams together. SSLC students are given an incentive of Rs 10,000/- and PUC students are given an incentive of Rs 20,000/- 10.