What can you do with a PenPal?
Here are some meaningful and fun activities to do and things to swap with your pen pal.
- Swap book lists and discuss what you’ve read.
- Swap writing prompts and use them.
- Send a puzzle a few pieces at a time.
- Memorize something together.
- Color a coloring page together.
How do you make a PenPal kit?
Cut a long strip of cardstock paper, wrap it around the stationery stack, and secure with a piece of washi tape. Punch a 2″ circle, write “Pen Pal Kit,” and secure to the strip using washi tape. Wrap them in a box with envelopes, stickers, fun markers, and stamps.
What do you put in a PenPal package?
50 things to send to your pen pal
- Pressed leaves or flowers – pretty & also interesting to people from other countries.
- A bookmark – you could make one or buy one themed around something your pen pal has an interest in.
- Tea bags.
- Hot chocolate sachets.
- A couple of sticks of chewing gum.
Are pen pals friends?
Pen pals are long-distance friendships you maintain by writing letters to each other. The best pen pals are usually those who have an interest in learning about different people, cultures and languages.
What do penpals talk about?
What is a Pen Pal? Pen pals are long-distance friendships you maintain by writing letters to each other. The best pen pals are usually those who have an interest in learning about different people, cultures and languages. They want to connect with the world outside their borders, but on a more personal level.
How do I get fun mail?
Here are some ways you can make snail mail a pleasure.
- Mail something unwrapped.
- Investigate the peculiar history of unwrapped mail.
- Get back in the habit of writing letters.
- Make your own envelope out of something unexpected.
- Let your stamp make a statement.
- Send postcards, get postcards.
Do pen pals still exist for kids?
The age-old art of letter writing is still alive and well with pen pals for kids. Whether it’s online or through the mail, children of all ages can correspond with others through a variety of pen pal programs.