What car in 2021 has the best gas mileage?
What Are the Most Fuel-Efficient Cars for 2021?
- Mitsubishi Mirage: 36/43/39 city/highway/combined mpg. Hyundai Elantra: 33/43/37 mpg. Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio: 33/41/36 mpg.
- Hyundai Ioniq: 58/60/59 mpg. Toyota Prius: 58/53/56 mpg.
- Toyota Prius Prime: 133 mpg-equivalent. Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid: 119 mpg-e.
Is a 2021 Kia Rio a good car?
Yes, the Kia Rio is a good car. It comes in sedan and hatchback body styles, gets excellent gas mileage, and handles pretty well by class standards. It also rides comfortably and has a decent amount of passenger and cargo space. Additionally, there’s a user-friendly infotainment system and a handsome, well-built cabin.
What is considered a good fuel economy?
Generally, a good rule of thumb for gas mileage nowadays is to make sure you are getting at least 23 MPG combined city and highway. However, there are all kinds of factors that will affect the mileage you get and how efficient your vehicle will be.
What is the best fuel efficiency car?
– Edmunds released its annual Top Rated Awards this month. – The site named the nine best models you can buy new across the SUV, truck, sedan, and EV segments. – Out of the more than 300 vehicles it tested in 2021, Edmunds picked the best ones for each class.
What cars have great gas mileage?
2018 Honda Civic. The Honda Civic is offered in gasoline power only in the 2018 model year with hybrid power options ending in 2015.
Which car has the best gas mileage?
The best sports car for gas mileage. 2021 Mazda MX-5. Mazda. Fuel economy: 26 mpg city, 35 mpg highway, 30 mpg combined. It’s never a bad day when conversation turns to the Mazda MX-5, aka the Miata.
What car has the highest mpg?
– Combined MPG: 40 – City MPG: 37 – Highway MPG: 44 – Cylinders: 3 – Engine Size in Liters: 1 – Transmission: Manual