How do I reset my Uniden DECT 6.0 cordless phone?
You can reset your Uniden phone in just a few minutes and bring it back to working order.
- Remove the batteries. Turn the phone handset over.
- Enter the key code combination. Hold down the “#” and “*” keys at the same time, while re-inserting the batteries.
- Press the right-side menu button.
- Place the handset on the base.
How do I adjust the volume on my Uniden DECT 6.0 phone?
Press the volume (▲or ▼) button to minimum, pick up the handset and press the amplify button to turn on the incoming voice amplifier. The indicator around the button illuminates. 2. Adjust the volume by pressing the volume (▲or ▼) button.
How do I add phone numbers to my Uniden phone?
sElECT to open the phonebook menu. Choose one of these options: Create New Add an entry to your phonebook. The phone prompts you to enter a name and number.
How do I reset my Uniden digital answering system?
How to Reset a Uniden Phone
- Press the “Menu” key. Scroll down to the “Deregistration” submenu and press the “OK” key.
- Return to the main menu. Press and hold the “Call” button and the “#” key for five seconds or more.
- Wait for “DEREGISTER HS” to appear on the screen.
- Place the handset on the Uniden phone base.
How do I increase the volume on my cordless phone?
Study the base of your phone. Older corded and cordless phone models have a volume slider that generally is located on either side of the base, indicated with an elongated triangle. Move the slider toward the wider end, away from the pointy end, to increase the volume.
How do I adjust the ringer volume on my Uniden cordless phone?
ringer volume while in standby mode or while an incoming call is ringing….1 Answer
- Press the ringer key.
- Press the ringer key repeatedly until the desired ringer.
- The system displays the new ringer volume.
How do you delete a number from a cordless phone?
Using the handset
- Find the desired enty in the phonebook.
- Press [ MENU ]
- Press the arrow up ▲ or down ▼ button to select “Erase”.
- Press [ SELECT ].
- Press the arrow up ▲ or down ▼ button to select “Yes”.
- Press [SELECT].
- Press [OFF].
How do you delete messages on Uniden DECT 6.0 answering machine?
- Listen to messages.
- Skip them all with the forward button, this can be done faster than deleting each individual one.
- Go in to the answering machine menu and delete all old messages, it will now delete all the messages you just skipped 🙂